The 2 Rules Book (50 Subjects)
If God broke down our lives with Him and with others in 2 rules, it stands to reason that every other subject for living could and should be able to be summed up in 2 rules.
1) Love God with all you heart, souls, strength, and mind.
2) Love your neighbor as yourself.
1) Communication. Talk, share, listen, ask questions…be a friend. Be a person.
2) Love Making. Fulfill fantasies. Don’t let your spouse’s desires & needs go unfulfilled.
1) Be a friend. It’s foolish that a parent shouldn’t have a friendship with their child. 2) Be a parent. It’s foolish to think that a parent is just a friend.
1) Treat your animals with love, respect, dignity, and appreciation.
2) Remember, that your animal is still an animal and not a person.
1) Support your convictions.
2) Remember, every person is a sinner.
1) Respect your elders.
2) Spend time with your elders because they won’t always be around.
1) Never ignore your children.
2) Never let your children ignore you.
1) Enjoy the various forms of art of your choosing.
2) Don’t make fun of other people’s choices.
1) Have faith.
2) Use faith (Faith is used in the now).
1) Stand up for yourself amongst them.
2) Die to defend them.
1) In order to have a friend: be a friend.
2) Don’t take your friends for granted.
1) When visiting, don’t stay too long.
2) Don’t act like you are visiting.
1) Find a place to call home.
2) Don’t hurt your home in any way.
1) Understand that it is His Word.
2) Believe His Word
1) No prayer is ever ignored.
2) Sometimes, the answer is “NO”.
1) Find a sport and a team to support.
2) Don’t be a fair-weathered fan.
1) Watch less murder shows.
2) Don’t be owned by the television.
1) Listen in order to sing or argue.
2) Don’t believe everything you hear.
1) Explore the vast resources that are available.
2) Be skeptical of every advertisement.
1) Remember that the cover is used to sell you.
2) Try reading more of a variety than you are now.
1) Every story is written with a bias.
2) Buying a newspaper is still a great bargain.
1) Read more of them because they help you think better.
2) Buy your books at bargain centers.
1) Agendas are always in play.
2) Question those who tell you to question.
1) Enjoy it …if you can.
2) Despite the gurus, you still need to have a paycheck and to pay your bills.
1) Don’t be a noisy neighbor.
2) Don’t be a nosy neighbor.
1) If you don’t exercise at all, you will feel the neglect.
2) Physical fitness will not solve life’s problems.
1) Save more than you spend.
2) Credit can be very dangerous.
1) Behold the majesty and vastness of the universe.
2) Go explore it in some fashion.
1) Please leave the room.
2) Just because it’s natural doesn’t mean everyone else wants to share.
1) Never limit anyone’s imagination.
2) Never promote the dark side either.
1) Science should be known as the pursuit of knowledge, not knowledge itself.
2) Science will never answer all the questions
1) Use it as a tool and a help.
2) Never bow down, hoard, or love it.
1) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
2) Most people’s eyes are tainted.
2) Don’t “Enjoy” too much.
1) No secrets …mean no lying.
2) Everyone has secrets.
1) Is not always hardest on the kids.
2) Should be the absolute very “last” resort.
1) Can be questioned.
2) Should not be questioned with disrespect.
1) Does not kill enthusiasm.
2) Can become legalism.
1) Are most often about money.
2) If it’s not about money, then it’s about sex, power, or fame.
1) Should be celebrated.
2) Birthday people should have one special event or communication in the day.
1) Governments are necessary for society.
2) Governments are mostly run by selfish individuals.
1) Are to be honored and respected.
2) Do not make better politicians.
1) Need to be more appreciated and compensated.
2) Do not need to be union like or political.
1) Need to be safe and reliable.
2) Need to have better operators driving them.
1) Can be the backbone of starting a new life or recovery.
2) Everybody rents. Ask God.
1) Can often have too much pride.
2) Can often have too little pride.
1) Should be responsible and accountable.
2) Need to be given a break.
1) Can be entertaining and helpful.
2) Are often neither.
1) Should be with a good heart.
2) Should never be self-motivated.
1) Should never die.
2) Should be the anchor to our souls.